Paint Correction is the process in which defects (scratches, swirls, ect.) are removed from the paint in order to restore maximum gloss. After the area is fully decontaminated, special pads and polishes are used to remove the defects and not just hide them like a wax!PROCESS | PRICING
Paint Correction Process
1. MULTI-STEP HAND WASH
- Pre-rinse to remove heavy debris and road grime.
- Pre-foam and let sit to loosen bonded contamination.
- Wheels, tires and fender wells safety degreased and cleaned with various wheel brushes.
- Engine bay thoroughly degreased and clean. Steam cleaning if necessary.
- Door jams, trunk jams, fuel fill area cleaned.
- Two bucket hand wash using premium microfiber wash mitt for a swirl free finish.
2. PAINT DECONTAMINATION
- Paint, glass and wheels are soaked to remove embedded iron.
- Clay bar is used to remove bonded contamination from paint, glass and lenses.
3. SURFACE PREPARATION AND INSPECTION
- Water is blown dry with heated air and soft microfiber towels
- Surface is wiped down with isopropyl alcohol to remove claying lubricate, waxes and sealants to exposed bare paint.
- Vehicle is inspected thoroughly under various LED lights.
- Rubber trim, emblems, vents etc. are masked off to prevent damage and debris from polishing.
- Paint is measured using a paint depth gauge.
4. SURFACE REFINISHING AND REFINEMENT
- Paintwork is corrected through one of our 4 levels of correction.
5. FINAL PROCESS
- We apply a paint sealant lasting up to 8-12 months.
- Wheels wiped and protected with sealant.
- Windows are cleaned interior/exterior.
- Door jams wiped and protected.
- Tires protected with a water-based, none sling solution.
- Final walk-around inspection to ensure quality service.
Paint Correction Pricing
1 Step Paint Correction
This is for those who are looking to restore gloss and remove light swirl marks and hazing. This service is a good entry level correction over the entire paintwork. After the correction process is carried out, we apply a sealant that will last 8-12 months depending on storage, mileage driven and weather.
2 Step Paint Correction
One of our most popular correction services. 2 steps of correcting to remove heavier defects that our level 1 service cannot remove. Recommended for vehicles with moderate swirl marks, light wash scratches, micro marring, holograms and light water etching. After the correction process is carried out, we apply sealant that will last 8-12 months depending on storage, mileage driven and weather.
3 Step Paint Correction
This service is for neglected vehicles. 2 - 3 stages of correction and spot wet sanding to remove all severe swirl marks, light to medium scratches, holograms and buffer trails and light water etching. In the end, you will be left with a perfectly scratch free finish with deep brilliant gloss. After the correction process is carried out, we recommend adding our Ceramic Coatings to lock in the results. This will also provide a 9H hard layer of protection over the factory clear coat for scratch resistance and easier washing and provide ultimate paint protection.
4 Step Paint Correction
Vehicle Inspection Needed For Pricing
This service includes up to 7 stages of paintwork correction including wet sanding remove the texture in your vehicle's paint, also known as "orange peel". After the correction process is carried out, we recommend adding our Ceramic Coatings to lock in the results. This will also provide a harder layer of protection over the factory clear coat for scratch resistance, easier washing and ultimate protection.